IQVIA Terms and Conditions
for Research Survey Participation on This Site
- Research Participant Responsibilities. If you participate in Research, you agree:
- You will provide information, which is to the best of your knowledge, complete and accurate. You will not provide false or misleading information. You will not register under a false identity. You will not allow others to use your credentials to participate in the Research.
- If you are asked to set-up a user name, password or create or share other information in connection with your participation in Research, you are responsible to keep that information in your possession confidential and protected from misuse by others. If you have reason to believe this information may have been compromised, you will promptly notify us and change your password or other credentials.
- You will not use this website or materials you receive in connection with the Research only for Research purposes.
- You will not submit any information in connection with Research that violates any law or breaches any contract to which you are a party or infringes upon the rights of others.
- Research Terms.
- Your participation in Research is voluntary. You are under no obligation to participate in any Research and you may stop participating at any time. If you choose to stop participating in Research, please let us know promptly in the manner described in the Research materials.
- We may start or stop Research at any time. We may decide on the criteria for inclusion of participants for Research. We may discontinue individual participation in Research at any time without specifying a reason and without notice. We will decide who to invite to participate in Research. No individual has a legal right to participate in Research.
- If you asked to participate in Research, you agree we may communicate with you via email, texts to your mobile phone or in another manner based on the contact information you provided to us.
- Opt-Out and Unsubscribe. You may opt-out from further communications relating to Research by following the opt-out or unsubscribe procedures described in the applicable Research communication or on this website. Please note the failure to follow the procedures to opt-out or unsubscribe could delay completion of our response to your request. We will promptly respond to your request, but you may continue to receive communications from us during the period you submitted your request and completion of the opt-out / unsubscribe process.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks, brand identities, trade names and associated designs (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website are protected by law and remain the property of their respective owners. You do not receive any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of the owner.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. IQVIA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR THE RESEARCH. IQVIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. IQVIA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and IQVIA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Delaware.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act. IQVIA is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and to responding to claims of copyright infringement. IQVIA will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to IQVIA’s Designated Agent. See Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement here.
© 2020. All rights reserved. IQVIA is a registered trademark of IQVIA Inc. in the United States, the European Union and various other countries.