Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I participate in the IQVIA CARE Project?
By sharing your information in the portal, you will help inform the scientific community and the community at large, contribute to a more complete understanding of the virus, and help others get valuable information.
How will you use my information?
We will use information about you
(1) to communicate with you about the survey, the registry and other potential research opportunities that might be of interest to you, and
(2) to administer the survey and related activities.
We will create non-identified information for use in studies and to share with researchers and other healthcare stakeholders for various purposes relating to COVID-19 and pandemics, including:
- To help researchers studying COVID-19
- To populate other databases in order to answer new questions that arise for COVID-19
- To help researchers looking for people to participate in their COVID-19 related research studies that would help inform research, treatment, and/or vaccine options. If a researcher has an ethics committee-approved study protocol, you may be contacted using the information you provide during registration to let you know about studies you may qualify for based on the information you provided in the survey. You are not required to participate and there is no consequence to you for ignoring the request or declining to participate.
How safe is my information?
Will you open participation to individuals outside the U.S. or non-English speakers?
We are working to support other languages and the global community but believe the sooner we make this portal available and start collecting information, the faster we can deliver results to the healthcare and scientific communities.